Frequently Asked Questions
1. What services does AR Equipment provide?
AR Equipment Sell's New and Used equipment. We also offer rental services and service equipment, we are also an appointed Manitoba Safety Station for 1Ton and Up including Semis, Semi Trailers, Air Brake and Hyd. Brake Trucks. We service equipment regardless of where you acquired the unit from including Bobcat, Case, Hew Holland, John Deere, Kubota and all Models of Wacker Neuson.
2. What are AR Equipment Sales hours of operation?
The office at AR Equipment is open Monday – Friday from 7 am to 4:30pm. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies some conditions apply.
3. Where are We located?
We are located at 9-092B Road 51 northeast, La Salle, Manitoba, R0G1B0 , Just off of Highway # 330, one mile south of the perimeter Hwy #1 in the south of Winnipeg.
4. Where can I find rental prices for your equipment?
On our Web Site however for best rate please call our office at (204) 261-1800 and our staff will evaluate your needs and provide you with the appropriate information.
5. What are the terms and conditions associated with renting equipment?
You can review the terms and conditions from our rental agreement on the equipment rental page of our website.
6. Where can I fill out a credit application to set up an account with AR Equipment Sales?
You may call our office staff at (204)261-1800, to have a credit application mailed, faxed or emailed to you. Or, you may find electronic files on the finance page of this website.
7. How do I know what type/size of equipment I will need to complete a job?
The friendly sales staff at AR Equipment would be more than happy to help you spec a job so that you are adequately equipped with the right machinery. Please call our office at (204) 261.1800 and we will have the salesman in your territory contact you.